Monthly Meeting 6 Dec 2023 – The Christmas Quiz
Anyone is welcome – beginner or expert – and there is no need to pre-book. A small charge applies to help us cover costs (typically £3 for non-members; £2 for NEAS members; U16s free). Doors open at 7.30pm with the talk starting at 8.00pm.
Note that if you are using satnav system, the postcode may not take you directly to the hall – please check this Google Maps link if you aren’t sure: https://goo.gl/maps/fNxmg9qnAYm
- You are encouraged to wear a mask and you are asked to be respectful and sensitive to the medical circumstances of others
- What to do if you have coronavirus (COVID-19) or symptoms of COVID-19
The NHS says:
While you’re no longer legally required to self-isolate if you have COVID-19, you should try to stay at home and away from others to avoid passing on the virus.
Try to stay at home and avoid contact with other people if you:
- have any symptoms of COVID-19, and have a high temperature or you do not feel well enough to go to work or do your normal activities
- have tested positive for COVID-19 – this means it’s very likely you have the virusFor full details please see https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/self-isolation-and-treatment/when-to-self-isolate-and-what-to-do/
- If you have Covid symptoms and have not taken a test, please do not attend.
- There will be a section of the Hall for exclusively mask wearers. If you are wearing a mask you may of course sit where you want but if you are not wearing a mask do not sit in the masks only area. We have vulnerable people in our club and we want to make our meeting accessible for them.
- We will ventilate the Hall to the best of our ability.